Coronary Sinus Reducer Implantation for the Treatment of Chronic Refractory Angina.
A single Center Experience.
JACC VOL.11,n.8, 2018.
Giannini F. Baldetti L., Ponticelli F., Ruparelia N.,Mitomo S.,Latib A.,Montorfano M.,Jabbour R.J.,Aurelio A.,Ferri L.,Mangeri A.,Regazzoli D.,Ancona M.,Pagnesi M.,Faccini A,Chieffo A., Azzalini L.,Carlino M.,Colombo
(San Raffaele Hospital, Milan)
- 50 patients treated with the Reducer system between march 2015 and august 2016
- Follow-up at 4 and 12 months
- 100% procedural success, no device-related adverse effects during the procedure or at follow-up.
- 40 patients (80%) had at least 1 reduction in Canadian Cardiovascular Society class, 20 pazienti (40%) had at least 2 class reduction at 4 months follow-up.
- All Seattle Angina Questionnaire items improved significantly.
- A significant increment in 6-min walk distance test to 388.6 ± 119.7 m vs. 287.0 ± 138.9 m (p = 0.004)
- 16 patients (32%) and 3 patients (6%) demostrated reduction of at least 1 or 2 antianginal drugs respectively.
Endotech spa sarà presente al JIM 2018 (Milano 22/24 Febbraio 2018)
Come to visit our booth n.11
Scheduled the following presentation:
23/2/2018 in ROOM CLUB (Lunch Symposia h.12.45-14.15)
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES Session
PiCSO to reduce infarct size: update on clinical studies (Dr. Ajay Jain)